Tuesday, August 4, 2015

How to Fix: Google Chrome does not display Armenian fonts after upgrade to Windows 10

After upgrading Windows 8.1 to 10 you may hit the problem with Google Chrome not properly rendering certain fonts.

There is a tested, simple and working solution.
First uninstall Chrome (http://www.armblog.net/2014/06/google-chrome-full-delete.html).

Navigate to https://www.google.com/chrome/browser/desktop/ and download Chrome matching with machine architecture x32/x64.


That's it, hope it helps.

12 comments:

tsiran said...

Thank you dear Vaghinak. I tried twice, it didn't help. Most probably because I didn't remove Google Chrome properly, I just uninstalled the Chrome from the computer saving its browsing data. The thing is I couldn't read the Armenian text of the blog about proper removal of Chrome :)) Any tips, please?

Naira Mazmanyan said...

Or type: chrome://flags/ in your address bar and click on "Enable/Disable" button under "Disable DirectWrite"

Arthur Adamyan said...

Thank you Naira I was looking for easy fix.

Orekomaya Adeniyi Adesanya said...

Thanks Naira. Worked

Mkrtich Aghakhanyan said...

Thanks Naira. Worked

Vahe Darakjian said...

Thanks Naira it worked.

Arman Ohanian said...

Naira got it right! Works like a charm! Huge thanks!

Anonymous said...

Many thanks Naira. The beste and quick solution.

Robert Yeghiyan said...

Many thanks Naira. The best solution.

zareh said...

Thanks Naira it worked.

Anonymous said...

thank you so much Naira Mazmanyan

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot Naira, it worked!